Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Just After Easter

You know its been a little while. But hey life's been crazy. My coaches don't work a my school anymore. Its really sad because these coaches took us to be the top High School Latin Formation Team I'm not sure what will happen next year, with new coaches I don't know where we will go. Maybe we will do well and maybe not but that doesn't mean we won't stick together. I'm over it now, at least enough to not be sad. I have actually  had a lot happen lately... Josh is leaving in less than a month on his mission. In just over a year miles will leave. All my guy friends will be leaving within the next two years and I will be off to collage... I'm still not sure what collage I'll go too but I have a few options. We'll see how it all lays out. In a way I'm excited what the future will bring me. But I'm also scared because I don't know what exactly lies ahead. I want to graduate from collage, and I want to get married in an L.D.S. temple. That's what I believe in. I want an eternal family. It means a lot to me even if others don't think that.

No comments:

Post a Comment