Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

General Conference

General Conference weekend, Latter Day Saints from around thee world stop and watch or listen to our leaders. Our prophet talks to all of us as well as the  general church leaders. I am aware that most people who are not L.D.S. think that we are strange and restrictive. But these "restrictions" are there to protect us, to allow us to keep our agency. We only need to obey  our commandments. The scriptures tell us what we need to know. We can pray for help. I know that god our heavenly father hears us and answers our prayers. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel of Jesus Christ and saw God and Jesus Christ. I know that Thomas S Monson is really a prophet called of god. I know that revelation is shown to those of us who are faithful and who ask for it. I know that the Book of Mormon is true, and I don't really care if you agree or not. this is what I belive what I know to be true and no one can chang my mind. I do my best to obey the comandments set in place for me. I know I make mistaakes but  I can always repent and have my sins taken away and I can be clean again, "though your sins may be as scarlet they shall be white as snow, though they are red as crimson they shall be as wool" Isaiah 1:18. I testify of Jesus Christ the only begotten son of the Father. I know these things are true. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment