Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Dance is finally starting up again so happy :). However we do have a new coach, I'm still not sure what I should be calling him. Any way he is doing this thing to get the students more involved in creating the show. He is having auditions for student choreographed formation and solo numbers. I have decided to do both. My solo partner is Micheal. Who i am also competing open Latin with. I am so excited for dance this year and to push myself as hard as I can. I really want to try to do more than I think that I am physically able to do. Its gonna be awesome to discover how far I can really go.
I'm still having a hard time without Christian and Hillary though. I really miss them and the way they ran team. it was so organized and fun. We always knew what was going on. Its even harder now that they've moved away. I understand that they had to, but I really miss them. I really look up to them and I hope I have always done them proud and always will. I want to be the best I can be for them.
This summer has been hard on me. Turns out I have something called on ovarian cyst. It hurt to do much at all. Every month it would make me sick. Being diabetic its not a good thing to be sick. I almost literally sat on the couch the entire summer watching TV. Its doing better now. I can dance and do things. but it still hurts quite a bit.
This year I am doing the Walk To Cure Diabetes. Basically we walk for a little ways and people sponsor our walk. It raises millions of dollars a year. All our proceeds go to JDRF for the research on the cure, prevention, and better care of diabetes. This is a really really great cause And I would love you all to donate too it. Go to http://www2.jdrf.org/site/PageServer?pagename=walk_homepage and fill out the donations slot. My team is called Ari's Hero's. The state is in Utah. My name is Ariana Buttars. My personal goal is to raise $150. I've only reached $70 of it and the walk is now only two weeks away. Any and all help is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment